CHELSEA'S PANTRY STAPLES
Terms and Conditions of Entry
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT OR ONLINE ORDER CONFIRMATION AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Wednesday, 27th September 2017 and finishes on Tuesday, 31st October 2017. Online entries must be completed by 11.59pm Monday 6th November 2017. Prize will be drawn on Tuesday, 7th November 2017.
2. Enter the draw to win 1 of 3 baskets of Chelsea’s pantry staplers worth over $150ea and a $100 The Warehouse gift card when you purchase Eat by Chelsea Winter (ISBN 9780143771265).
3. Click here to see what each basket of Chelsea’s Pantry Staples contains.
4. To enter the competition, you must, during the promotional period:
a. Purchase Eat by Chelsea Winter (ISBN 9780143771265) at any The Warehouse store or online; and
b. Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number.
5. All completed and valid entries received by 11.59pm on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered the prize draw.
6. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique code.
7. Winners will be contacted by phone on Wednesday, 8th November 2017 between the hours of 9am and 5pm, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
8. The winners must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt or online order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
9. In the event a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Wednesday, 15th November 2017, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Monday, 20th November 2017 on the same terms as the original draw.
10. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
11. The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
12. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
13. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
14. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Unilever New Zealand Limited.
15. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
16. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
17. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
18. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
19. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
22. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
23. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent of legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
24. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
25. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
26. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. The Warehouse will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from The Warehouse.