Frucor Ultimate Backyard Competition
Win $5000 for your ultimate backyard!
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on 9/8/2017 and finishes at 11.59pm on 3/10/2017 (‘Promotional Period’).
2. The “Promotional Products” are: Gatorade 1L and 600ml, h2go Sipper 750ml, h2Go Sparkling 700ml, V Energy 250ml/330ml/350ml/500ml, any item from the Pepsi/Mountain Dew 600ml range, GForce 750ml, Just Juice 500ml, Fresh Up Big Fizz 500ml, Sparkling Oh! 500ml and Ovi 500ml. Multipacks and H2gO flatcap are not included in this promotion.
3. Enter the draw to win one of two $5000 The Warehouse gift cards for your ultimate backyard by:
a. Purchasing any two Promotional Products in a single transaction at any The Warehouse store or from www.thewarehouse.co.nz; and
b. Completing the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your DK number, till receipt number and name of the store from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number.
4. Each prize is valued at $5,000 and consists of The Warehouse vouchers
5. The vouchers will be sent to the validated winners by tracked courier.
6. Each completed and valid entry received during the Promotional Period will go into the prize draw. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
7. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry is made using a different receipt code, which has been obtained following the purchase of Promotional Products in accordance with clause 3 of these terms and conditions.
8. The winners will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on 8/10/2017. The first two valid entries randomly drawn will each win the prize described in clause 4 of these terms and conditions.
9. The winners will be contacted by telephone using the phone number details that are provided in the entry.
10. The winners must present their valid winning till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number in order to validate their entries before being awarded any prize.
11. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner cannot be contacted despite reasonable attempts by The Warehouse, cannot validate their entry or does not claim their prize by 5pm on the fifth day following the draw, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and a new winner will be drawn by The Warehouse on the same terms as the original prize draw.
12. Each winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. Winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
13. Prize is courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers. Vouchers and gift cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions (including expiry dates) as specified by prize providers.
14. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
15. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees (and their immediate families) of The Warehouse Group Limited, Frucor Beverages Limited and their subsidiaries and related entities.
16. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
17. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize may be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
18. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel the competition, and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
19. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
20. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
22. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. Any products, images, or photos used to promote this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
24. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
25. The Warehouse, Frucor Beverages Limited, and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error.
26. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
27. The Warehouse collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by The Warehouse. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by The Warehouse by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
28. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.