How much will delivery cost?
• Delivery of CDs, DVDs, Jewellery, Gaming and Gift Cards is $3.50 when you order to a certain combined total weight. Once that weight is reached you will be the charged standard delivery fee.
• Standard delivery costs $6.99 no matter how many items you buy.
• Rural delivery of standard items costs $9.99 no matter how many items you buy.
• Oversized items (whiteware, pool tables, bikes, trampolines, larger furniture etc.) will be charged according to cubic metre measurement of the item and where you want it delivered. This cost will be applied to each large item you order.
• Click & Collect orders cost $4.00 to cover the picking and sending of your items. There will be an additional charge for oversized items.
• Flowers & Hampers sold online are delivered free anywhere in New Zealand.
The delivery cost for your order is displayed in your online shopping Cart as an Estimated Delivery Cost. This will be the lowest possible rate, until you are logged in and enter your delivery address. Once we know your delivery address, the estimated cost will change to a Final Delivery Cost in the Order Summary page.
If you have more than one product in your order, you may receive the different products in separate shipments as we have multiple distribution centres. You will only be charged one standard delivery fee no matter how many separate standard product shipments you receive. If you purchase a standard product and a large item in the same order, both the standard delivery fee and the large delivery fee will be incorporated into your Final Delivery Cost, because the large delivery fee is applied specifically to cover the cost of getting that particular item to you (large items cost more!).
We reserve the right to refuse orders or negotiate delivery fees.
When will I receive my order?
Each product has an indication of how long it takes to be dispatched in the Status column in the Cart. Dispatch times indicated are subject to change.
Deliveries are only made on working days, not weekends.
For Standard Sized Items
For orders placed before 11am on week days, we aim for next day shipment. For orders placed after 11am on week days, we aim for delivery within 72 hours. We endeavour to deliver South Island orders within 4-5 days. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be processed on the following working day and dispatched as quickly as possible.
If you were registered at the time you placed your order, you can see the status of your order in the Order History area. If your order has been dispatched you will have received an email that contained a tracking number for each product in your order. If you had multiple products in your order you may have received multiple tracking numbers. Registered users can use these tracking numbers to see the delivery status of your orders in your Order History section of your My Account page.
Delivery Times - Oversized Items
• All deliveries are door to door
• Auckland delivery 3-5 working days
• Outside Auckland delivery 5-7 working days
• Rural deliveries will take longer in some areas
• Transit times do not include Public Holidays
The following rules will apply for delivery of larger items to customers:
• The customer will be contacted prior to delivery by carrier to arrange a suitable delivery day. An approximate time frame can be given, however the delivery time could be impacted by influences outside the carriers control e.g. unscheduled delays, traffic issues.
• The customer delivery service does not include the assembly of kitset products and the connection of plumbing or electrical equipment.
What should I do if I need my order by a certain date?
If you need your order to arrive by a certain date you should give our Customer Services team a call so they can confirm that the product(s) will be sent in time to meet your deadline.
Where is my order? Can I track my order?
If your order has been dispatched you will have received an email that contained a tracking number for each product in your order. If you had multiple products in your order you may have received multiple tracking numbers. Registered users can use these tracking numbers to see the delivery status of your orders in your Order History section of your My Account page.
Who delivers my order? How are orders delivered?
You can select between signature or non-signature delivery in the cart when completing your order. We deliver to residential or business addresses and PO Boxes. Please ensure you have your order delivered to an address where someone is available to sign for it. If you were unavailable to sign for an item when our courier called, we will leave a Card to Call at the delivery address. This card details when the delivery was attempted, the item number and what you need to do to have the items re-delivered. We can now deliver to PO Boxes. For more information, visit the Delivery page.
Why have I only received part of my order? Some products are missing from my order, where are the other products I ordered?
If you have more than one product in your order, you may receive the different products at different times if they are sourced from different locations. There is no extra delivery charge for different items being delivered at different times. Each product in your order has a tracking number against it. Registered users can use these tracking numbers to see the delivery status of your orders in your Order History section of your My Account page.
Does The Warehouse ship internationally?
We do not ship internationally at present. We only ship to addresses within New Zealand.
Can I get different products within my order sent to different addresses?
We do not offer the ability to ship to multiple addresses at present.
Can I pick my online order up from my nearest Warehouse store?
Yes, we have a Click & Collect service which means you can order online and pick up from your local store. Read more about Click & Collect.