All Blacks Infants' Since 1905 Polo
- Colour: Black
Get your little one's first All Blacks jersey. Featuring the traditional white collar donned by legendary teams like the 1965-69 Unbeatables with Sir Colin Meads, and the 1987 Inaugurals.
Crafted in breathable cotton and bearing the Number 10 worn by traditional collar legends like Grant Fox, let them cheer on Beauden with this retro Officially Licensed Number 10 All Backs shirt.
Features & Benefits
- Sizes: 00 - 2 1/2
- Fabric Content: Cotton
- Traditional collar
- Embroidered All Blacks brandmark on left chest
- Embroidered All Blacks brandmark on upper back
- 3 Button placket with collar button to keep infants warm (buttoned) or cool (unbuttoned)
- Number 10 printed on back
- Since 1905 printed on right chest
- All Blacks Born & Bred printed on right sleeve