Apple TV 32GB Black
Apple TV gives you access to movies, TV shows, live sports, your music and photos, and more — right there on your widescreen TV, in up to 1080p HD. You can even play content from your Mac and iOS devices on your TV using AirPlay.
• Buy or rent current and classic movies — many in stunning 1080p HD — and download music from the iTunes Store.
• Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, and watch HD podcasts.
• Play content from your Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch using AirPlay. *
• Show exactly what’s on the screen of your Mac or iOS device with AirPlay Mirroring. **
• iCloud to access your photos, videos and iTunes content. *** Family Sharing lets members of your family access your purchased content. ****
• Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
• Simple setup with a single HDMI cable to your TV for both audio and video. (Cable sold separately.)
• Sleek design that’s small, quiet and energy-efficient.
* AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Requires second-generation Apple TV or later.
** AirPlay Mirroring is available on selected models. See www.apple.com/airplay for more information.
*** iCloud requires an iCloud-enabled device. Some features require iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite. Some features require a Wi-Fi connection. Some features are not available in all countries. Access to some services is limited to 10 devices.
**** Family Sharing requires a personal Apple ID signed in to iCloud and iTunes. Music, movies, TV shows and books can be downloaded on up to 10 devices per account, five of which can be computers. iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite are required to set up or join a Family Sharing group and are recommended for full functionality. Not all content is eligible for Family Sharing. Content can be hidden by family members; hidden content is not available for download. Content downloaded from family members or acquired via redemption codes is not subject to Ask to Buy.