Cobra Snappa Kayak One Person
The Cobra SNAPPA is the perfect sit-on-top kayak to throw in the water at a moment’s notice for a paddle, a float, a quick fishing trip, or a sunset.
It’s the ideal size for children, women and men. With width and low weight the Snappa is very stable in the water, carries a lot of gear and is a breeze to transport.
- Easy launch – throw in the water at a moment’s notice, and land with ease
- Chillybin straps – holds your chillybin securely in place
- 2 Rod holders – designed for fishing expeditions
- Steath hull – “stealth” hull reduces water noise that spooks fish
- 10 Inch hatch, bait station and bucket – all your fishing needs in one place
- Large utility decks – allows a huge range of options for gear stowage
- Stable hull – wide deep ‘V’ high stability for extra safety
- Family fit – ideal size for children, women and men
- NZ Made
- 5 year Warranty
- Measures: 3.18m long x 787mm
- Weighs: 17kg.
- Capacity: 109kg
Paddle sold separately