Essential by Annabel Langbein
In this beautiful new compendium, best-selling New Zealand cookbook author Annabel Langbein gathers more than 650 of her best-ever savoury recipes. Packed with clever cooking tips, variations and springboard recipe demonstrating key techniques, it’s a lifetime of cooking and eating inspiration and an essential kitchen handbook for today’s busy lives. Featuring more than 650 of Annabel’s best-ever recipes, beautifully photographed over 320 full-colour pages.
- Includes Annabel’s personal favourites, timeless classics updated for a modern world, and brand new on-trend ideas
- Showcases Annabel’s signature cooking style
- Quick and easy no-fuss meals
- Healthy, nutritious dishes using fresh, seasonal produce
- Convenient and affordable storecupboard ingredients
- A global pantry of flavours
- Easy, no-fail instructions
- Sidebars feature an encyclopedia of clever hints and tips, with resourceful suggestions for changing out ingredients.
- Recipes cover the breadth of meal occasions – from breakfast to barbecues to savoury baking – with chapters including pies and pizza, pasta and risotto, noodles and rice, and grains and pulses.
- Springboard recipes demonstrate a common technique, empowering home cooks to express their own creativity.
- Caters to all dietary preferences, with icons denoting vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free recipes.
Features & Benefits
- 320 Pages