LEGO Technic Ocean Explorer 42064
Head for the high seas with this cool LEGO® Technic Ocean Explorer, featuring a huge ship with a dark-blue, red and white color scheme, detailed hull with bulbous bow and two fenders, large captain’s bridge, crane and a landing pad, plus a submarine and a helicopter! Operate the ship's steering to adjust the rudders, open the deck hatch to access the hull, lower the sub with the working crane, and spin the helicopter's rotors to take to the air! When you feel like another building challenge, rebuild this set to create a powerful Push Boat and Barge.
- Features a ship with a bulbous bow, large captain’s bridge with radar and funnel detailing, landing pad and a working crane, plus a buildable submarine and helicopter.
- Check out the ship’s authentic dark-blue, red and white color scheme.
- Submarine features a bubble cockpit, movable arms, spinning propeller and a yellow and black color scheme.
- Helicopter features a bubble cockpit, spinning rotors and an orange, gray and white color scheme.
- Practice takeoffs and landings from the ship's landing pad. Use the submarine’s movable arms to carry out underwater investigations.
- Turn the ship’s steering to adjust the rudders.
- Open the deck hatch to access the ship’s hull.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,300 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10–16.
- 2-in-1 set: rebuilds into a Push Boat and Barge.