Munchkin Grass Fed Infant Formula Birth-6 Months
You wake up before dawn, and so do our farmers - to ensure that they are providing the freshest, highest quality milk possible for your newborn's formula. They put a lot of love into raising 100% grass fed cows the way nature intended so that your little one gets only the best.
The cows on our farms roam freely on pasture 365 days a year, the way nature intended. They are milked once or twice per day, and the milk is GMO and growth hormone free. We provide healthy and happy lives for our 100% grass fed cows because it’s the right thing to do- and we believe it's what's best for your baby.
Located in the temperate and sunny Canterbury region of New Zealand, our farms are located within a 112 km radius of where our formula is made. This allows us to pick up the milk daily, ensuring ultimate freshness and premium quality
Key Benefits of Grass Fed Milk:
• Up to 5x CLA to boost immune system & blood sugar regulation
• Ideal ratio of Omega 3: Omega 6 fatty acids
• Flowing with beta carotene
• Higher levels of Vitamin A & E
Key Benefits of Munchkin Grass Fed Formula:
• Contains DHA (Hexane-free) and ARA, which supports brain & eye development.
• Contains Lactoferrin, which supports immune system & intestinal development
• Lactose used as a sweetener to help process protein,
• Free from Palm Oil
• Innovative, first class packaging means no more digging! Once you've opened the formula, make use of our ingeniously handy scoop clip inside the attached lid.
Do not consume if the sealed aluminium foil of the product is damaged or missing. Please check the expiry date on the bottom of the can. Please sore in a cool and dry place. Must close the plastic can lid tightly after use and completely consume within four weeks after opening.
Important Notice: Breast Milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health care worker for advice.
Follow Instructions exactly. Prepare Bottles and Teats as Directed. Do no Change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect Preparation can make your baby very ill.