Terminator 2 Skynet Ed Blu-ray 1Disc
Ten Years Ago. The Machines Who Rule The Future Sent An Unstoppable Terminator To Assassinate The Yet Unborn John Connor. They Failed. In 1991. The Machines Will Try Again.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is back as the cyborg from the future in the most successful sequel of all time. Almost ten years have passed since Sarah Connor's ordeal began, and her son John, the future leader of the resistance, is now a healthy young boy. However, the nightmare begins again when a new, more deadly Terminator is sent back in time - its orders - to strike at John Connor while he is still a child. Sarah and John, however, don't face this terrifying Terminator alone. The human resistance has sent back another warrior from the future: its mission - to protect John Connor at any cost. The battle for tomorrow has begun...
- Includes both theatrical cut and extended director's cut (featuring over 25 minutes of new footage!)
- Feature Commentaries: Cast and Crew; Director James Cameron and William Wisher
- Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
- Feature Length Picture-in-Picture
- Exclusive Behind The Scenes Slideshow
- Production Commentary and Trivia Track
- Storyboard and script
- THX Trailer
- Interactive Quiz and Games
- 4 Restored T2 Trailers
- BD Live features