Our Distribution Centre teams are a multi skilled, highly motivated and diverse work force from all corners of the globe. Our teams excel in the movement of stock through our 4 distribution centres; North Island Distribution Centre (NIDC), South Island Distribution Centre (SIDC), Apparel Distribution Centre (ADC) and our Puhinui Road Distribution Centre (PRDC).
Facts about our NIDC
- NIDC has over 700,000 square feet of floor space!
- The container yard can hold up to 1,050 containers and we annually process approx 10,000 containers
- We have 35,000 pallet locations
- We distribute nationwide to 86 stores
- Our conveyor length is 3.5 kilometres long
- We can scan 200 cartons per minute and during peak periods, 65,000 cartons per day!
- We have a zero waste policy
- We have 137 permanent team members and up to 200 temps during peak times
- We operate Monday to Friday - 24 hours a day.
- ADC can hold up to 2.5 million garments
The types of roles that we have at our distribution centres range from managers through to supervisors, team leaders, team members, planners, analysts, engineers etc.
If you are interested in finding out if we currently have any roles available at one of our distribution centres, please click here.