Purchase any item at any The Warehouse store or online and enter the draw to win a Toyota GT86!
The Warehouse Win a Toyota GT86 Competition
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT OR ONLINE ORDER CONFIRMATION AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Wednesday, 05 February 2014 and finishes on Tuesday, 04 March 2014. Online entries must be completed by 11.59pm on 09 March 2014. All prizes will be drawn on Tuesday 11 March 2014.
2. Enter the draw to win a Toyota GT86 when you purchase any item.
3. To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
a. Purchase any item at any The Warehouse store or online; and
b. Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, email address and the unique alphanumeric code and DK Number from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number.
4. One Main Prize of “Toyota GT86”.
5. One bonus prize for valid entries received in the Week from 05 February 2014 and 11 February 2014, a weekend away in Taupo Saturday and Sunday 15/16 March 2014. Prize for two people includes: accommodation and transport if required, plus hosting at the Toyota Finance 86 Championship event at Taupo Motorsport Park.
6. Prizes are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. The Winner of the main prize will receive a Toyota GT86, 2.0L Manual in Burnt Orange. Prize includes on road costs and consists of twelve months vehicle registration, Warrant of Fitness and a full tank of fuel. The winner must supply Toyota New Zealand with a valid New Zealand driver’s license to enable Toyota New Zealand to register the vehicle in their name. Toyota will provide the vehicle with a standard Toyota new vehicle warranty which gives the owner comprehensive protection against manufacturing or assembly defects for 3 years / 100,000km (whichever occurs first under normal operating conditions).
8. In the event that the model of the Toyota GT86 as shown in the Promotional artwork is unavailable, Toyota will provide a vehicle of equal or greater value. The Promoter has no control over this matter.
9. The vehicle handover will take place at the nearest Toyota dealership as advised to the Winner by the Promoter and at a time agreeable by all parties. The handover is complete when the prize winner takes physical ownership of the vehicle. All related liability of owning a vehicle is then passed to the Winner. Neither the Promoter nor the relevant Toyota dealer will have any responsibility regarding the vehicle, including any injury or damage caused by the negligence of the prize Winner once the handover is complete.
10. Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw.
11. All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the entry deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
12. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique code.
13. Winners will be contacted by phone, using the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
14. Winners will be contacted on Wednesday 12 March 2014 between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
15. The winner must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt or online order confirmation in order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
16. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Friday, 14 March 2014, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Friday 14 March 2014 on the same terms as the original draw.
17. Arrangements for delivery pick up or otherwise of the winner’s prize will be made by mutual agreement between The Promoter and the winner.
18. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse and Toyota New Zealand, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
19. The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
21. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
22. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TW Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Toyota New Zealand.
23. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
24. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel a competition, and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
25. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
26. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
27. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
29. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
30. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
31. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
32. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
33. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
34. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
35. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
36. The Warehouse will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request further promotional material from The Warehouse and Toyota New Zealand Ltd.
37. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.