The Warehouse Christmas Club
1. The Christmas Club works by allowing you to add payments to a Christmas Club card, which can then be redeemed for goods at The Warehouse at a special 5% discount between 1 December and 6 February. Your membership is subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms”), and by adding to or using your Christmas Club card, you confirm that you agree to these terms.
2. Join the Christmas Club simply by depositing at least $5 onto your new Christmas Club card at any outlet of The Warehouse. If you change your mind, you have 7 days from the date of joining to cancel membership or your Christmas Club by notice to us, and receive a refund of any amounts you have deposited.
3. Payments can be added to your Christmas Club card at any time during the year, except during December (and if electronically, the last 7 days of November) at any outlet of The Warehouse, where you can also check the balance on your Christmas Club card. Payments must be no less than $2. The maximum balance that you can have on your Christmas Club card is $5,000.
4. The 5% discount will apply to any purchases made using the proceeds from your Christmas Club (excluding lay-bys). For example, if you purchase $100 worth of goods using your Christmas Club card, you will receive a $5 discount on your purchase (i.e. it will only cost you $95). Note – if you pay for your purchases with a mix of Christmas Club money and cash (or other tender) you will receive a discount based on 5% of the purchases paid for using Christmas Club money.
5. Christmas Club balances can only be redeemed in exchange for goods at The Warehouse, and only between 1 December and 6 February. Balances cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. Any amounts stored on your card which you do not spend between 1 December and 6 February will be carried over to the next year. However, any outstanding balance on your card will expire and become our property if you have not used or added to your balance for a period of 24 months or more.
6. If you lose your card, you must notify us immediately so that we can cancel your card and issue you with a new card. However, you are entirely responsible for the security of your card, and we will not be responsible (and will not reimburse you) for any unauthorized use of your card.
7. Each month, from January to November, there will be a prize draw for customers who have added amounts to their Christmas Club during that month. The winner will have $500 added to their Christmas Club. Winners of prize competitions will be notified by telephone (if you have provided your contact number to us) no later than 5 days following the relevant prize draw. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Additional terms and conditions may apply to any Christmas Club competition. Our decision on all matters relating any Christmas Club competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. If you change your contact details, you must let us know. We may use your personal information for the purposes of your Christmas Club, and in connection with future promotions and the marketing of any other products or services of The Warehouse. You can request correction of your personal information at any outlet of The Warehouse.
9. We may change these Terms (including the terms and prizes applying to any prize competition) at any time by posting amended terms on www.thewarehouse.co.nz or otherwise notifying you of the change. The amended Terms will become effective as soon as they are posted or otherwise notified. It is your responsibility to check The Warehouse website for changes.
10. We may suspend or cancel the Christmas Club or any other offer at any time we deem appropriate, in which case all rights under these Terms (or the terms of the applicable offer) will cease. We will endeavour to give you reasonable advance notice of suspension or cancellation by notification on www.thewarehouse.co.nz or by otherwise notifying you.
11. We will not be liable to you in any circumstances for any loss or damage you incur in connection with your Christmas Club.