Terms & Conditions
1. Membership of The Warehouse Jewellery Club is subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms”), and by joining, you confirm that you agree to these Terms.
2. You can join The Warehouse Jewellery Club by registering your details in the above ‘Sign up now’ section. The Warehouse Jewellery Club requires you to have an individual email address (i.e. not a shared email address) to be able to enrol you in the Jewellery Club.
3. We will contact you by email from time to time to keep you informed of Jewellery Club benefits and offers, and by joining you agree to be contacted for this purpose. You can opt out of receiving information at any time if you choose to do so via the unsubscribe option within the email communication.
4. From time to time we may run additional promotions and prize draws for Jewellery Club members. Additional terms and conditions may apply to these promotions and prize draws.
5. You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
7. We may change these Terms at any time by posting amended terms on www.thewarehouse.co.nz or otherwise notifying you of the change. The amended Terms will become effective as soon as they are posted or otherwise notified. It is your responsibility to check The Warehouse website for changes.
8. We may suspend or cancel the Jewellery Club or any other offer at any time we deem appropriate, in which case all rights under these Terms will cease. We will endeavour to give you reasonable advance notice of suspension or cancellation by notification on www.thewarehouse.co.nz or by otherwise notifying you.
9. We will not be liable to you in any circumstances for any loss or damage you incur in connection with your membership of the Jewellery Club.
10. The Warehouse Jewellery Club is operated by The Warehouse Limited.