Spend $50 at The Warehouse and receive a 20% discount off your next purchase
Terms and Conditions of Entry
How to participate:
- The promotional period begins on Wednesday , 24 June 2020 and finishes on 21st July 2020 (“promotional period”).
Spend $50 or more in one Purchase from The Warehouse and receive a discount voucher for 20% off your next purchase of Toys or 10% Off your next Purchase of LEGO.
Spend $50 or more in one Purchase at thewarehouse.co.nz and receive a discount code via email for 20% off your next purchase of Toys or 10% Off your next Purchase of LEGO at thewarehouse.co.nz. Codes will be emailed out within 24–72 hours after purchase.
To be eligible to claim your discount you must spend $50 or more in one transaction at The Warehouse or thewarehouse.co.nz . A 20% off Toys or 10% off LEGO discount voucher will automatically generate on the till receipt when you spend $50 or more at The Warehouse or thewarehouse.co.nz during the promotional period. Codes for online transactions will be emailed out within 24–72 hours after purchase.
To claim your discount, present or apply your voucher at point of purchase when you next make a purchase of Toys or LEGO. The Voucher must be redeemed by 02 August 2020.
Only one discount voucher will be generated per transaction.
Only one discount voucher can be used per transaction.
The customer must present their physical till-generated voucher in order to be eligible to redeem their discount. Codes emailed out through online purchases can only be redeemed online and vouchers on till tickets can only be redeemed in store.
This voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a promotion and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The Warehouse decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion is final and binding on every person who participates and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of discount vouchers and disqualify or refuse to award discount where false vouchers have been given by a customer.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any lost receipts or vouchers.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize-winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.