The Warehouse and Cadbury Easter Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Monday 26th February 2018 and finishes on Sunday 25th March 2018. Prizes will be drawn on 7/03/2018, 14/03/2018, 21/03/2018 and 28/03/2018. Three winners will be drawn on each draw date.
2. Enter the draw to win 1 of 15 (fifteen) $100 The Warehouse Vouchers when you purchase any Cadbury Easter products with a total value of $10 or more from The Warehouse online at www.thewarehouse.co.nz.
3. To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
a. Purchase any CADBURY Easter products with a total value of $10 or more in one transaction from The Warehouse online at www.thewarehouse.co.nz; and
b. Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, and your Online Order Confirmation number.
4. All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
5. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique Online Order Confirmation number. Limit of one entry per Online Order Confirmation number. Max 1 prize per person. Each entry is valid only for a single draw.
6. Winners will be contacted on the day of the relevant draw between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
7. The winner must be able to validate their The Warehouse Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse online store during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning online order confirmation to be eligible to redeem their prize.
8. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted within 14 days of the draw, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 30 April 2018 on the same terms as the original draw.
9. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
10. The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
11. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
12. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
13. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities..
14. Persons must be 18 years of age or older to enter this promotion.
15. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
16. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
17. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
18. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
20. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
22. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
23. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
24. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
25. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. Only entrants who opt-in will receive further promotional material from The Warehouse.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.