YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The Warehouse and Cadbury Christmas Promotion
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:1. The promotional period begins on 12.01am NZDT on Wednesday 28th November 2018 2018 and finishes on 11.59pm NZDT on Wednesday 19th December 2018 (Entry Deadline). Prizes will be drawn on Thursday 20th December 2018. There will be 50 winners in total.
2. Enter the draw for your chance to win 1 of 50 (fifty) CADBURY 1KG Sharing Selections Bag valued at $20 (inc GST) and a $20 Warehouse Gift Card when you spend $10 (inc GST) or more in one transaction on any Cadbury Christmas, Cadbury Roses and/or Cadbury Favourites product/s from The Warehouse online at www.thewarehouse.co.nz.
3. To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
a. spend $10 (inc GST) or more in one transaction on any Cadbury Christmas, Cadbury Roses and/or Cadbury Favourites product/s from The Warehouse online at www.thewarehouse.co.nz; and
b. Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, and your Online Order Confirmation number.
4. Promotion excludes Cadbury Heroes 185g, Cadbury Éclairs 420g, and Cadbury Tubs 660g (Roses & Heroes).
5. All completed and valid entries received by the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
6. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique Online Order Confirmation number. Limit of one entry per Online Order Confirmation number. Max 1 prize per person. Each entry is valid only for a single draw.
7. Winners will be contacted on the day of the draw between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
8. The winner must be able to validate the The Warehouse Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse online store during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning online order confirmation in order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
9. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted within 14 days of the draw, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on 14th January 2019 on the same terms as the original draw.
10. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
11. The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
12. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
13. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
14. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities..
15. Persons must be a New Zealand resident and 18 years of age or older to enter this promotion.
16. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
17. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
18. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
19. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
21. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
23. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
24. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
25. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
26. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. The Warehouse will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from The Warehouse.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
29. The promoter is The Warehouse Ltd.