The Warehouse Family Game Night Promotion
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins at 12.01 am on Wednesday, 12th September 2018 and finishes at 11.59pm on Tuesday, 25th September 2018. Entries must be received by 5pm on Monday, 8th October 2018.
HOW DOES THIS PROMOTION WORK?
2. Spend $25 or more on Hasbro board games during the promotional period and receive a McDonald's® voucher for a Macca's® $25 Classics ShareBox™.
3. Write your name, address and phone number on your original The Warehouse till generated receipt and post to: Hasbro Family Game Night Promotion, PO Box 100940, North Shore, Auckland 0745 (photocopies will not be accepted).
a. Qualifying purchases made online at www.thewarehouse.co.nz are automatically entered into this draw.
4. Entries close at 5pm on Monday, 8th October 2018. Any entries received after this date and time will be considered late and will not be eligible for entry.
5. Within 14 days of the entry close-off date, Hasbro will post a McDonald's® voucher to the address provided to redeem one (1) Macca's® $25 Classics ShareBox™ (contains 1 x Big Mac®, 1 x Quarter Pounder, 1 x McChicken, 1 x Cheeseburger, 2 medium & 2 x Small Fries, 2 x medium soft drinks, 2 x small soft drinks).
6. One (1) The Warehouse till generated receipt will be created per transaction.
REDEEMING YOUR FREE MCDONALD'S® GIFT CERTIFICATE
7. The McDonald's® voucher will be accepted in exchange for one Macca's® $25 Classics ShareBox™ and is redeemable at any participating McDonald's® Restaurant in New Zealand.
8. One Macca's® $25 Classics ShareBox™ can be redeemed per McDonald's® voucher.
9. The McDonald's® voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and it may not be used in conjunction with any other McDonald's® food/promotional offers.
10. Please notify crew at Drive-Thru.
11. Available after 10:30am.
12. One McDonald's® voucher per person per visit.
13. McDonald's® gift certificates valid to 31 December 2018.
14. Hasbro Australia Limited and The Warehouse Limited reserve the absolute right to refuse to issue McDonald's® vouchers on claims that they determine are not legitimate or in the spirit of the offer. This includes, but is not limited to, claims where:
a. The Warehouse till generated receipt is deemed not to be a genuine original; or
b. The person named on the claim form has not legitimately made the minimum required purchase of $25 or more on Hasbro board games from The Warehouse; or
c. The purchase is not made within the promotional period.
15. No responsibility will be accepted for postal errors that result in claim forms or McDonald's® vouchers arriving late or going missing. Please print your details clearly on your The Warehouse till generated receipt, so that the McDonald's® voucher can be correctly addressed.
16. This promotion is open to all NZ residents, including employees of The Warehouse Limited, Hasbro Australia Limited, and McDonald's® Restaurants (New Zealand) Limited. A maximum of 4 McDonald's® vouchers will be sent to any single address. If you are legitimately claiming for more than 4 McDonald's® vouchers, please contact Hasbro toll-free on (0508) 828 200 during business hours to discuss your claim.
17. The prize will be delivered to the New Zealand address specified by the winner.
18. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
19. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize which is not used within the specified period, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
20. The Warehouse Limited and Hasbro Australia Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
21. The Warehouse Limited and Hasbro Australia Limited will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.