1. These terms and conditions relate to the “TWL Father’s Day” promotion (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Fonterra Brands (New Zealand) Limited (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12:01am on 21 August 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on 10 September 2019 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
Conditions of Entry
4. All entrants into the Promotion must be residents of New Zealand.
5. If the prize winner is under 18, the prize will be issued to the prize winner’s parent or guardian.
6. You may enter as many times as you like.
How to enter
7. To enter:
• Purchase any Tip Top or Kapiti branded product from any participating The Warehouse retail store during the Promotional Period; and
• Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your The Warehouse Limited till receipt.
8. One entry per transaction only.
9. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of the receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by you.
10. Four prize winners will be drawn.
11. The first prize winner drawn will win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will receive:
• A lunch to the value of NZ$200, 1 hour hire of the private karaoke room to test your Rock n Roll knowledge and skill and a round of 18 hole minigolf for four people at Holey Moley Indoor Mini Golf Club and Bar Auckland.
• A one way Limousine transfer to School of Rock - the Musical (pick up at Holey Moley Indoor Mini Golf Club and Bar Auckland, drive around the city then drop off at The Civic).
• One night stay in a 5* Auckland accommodation facility (selected at the Promoter’s sole discretion) in a quad share room including breakfast, checking in 21 September 2019 and checking out 22 September 2019.
• Four tickets to School of Rock - the Musical, including one ice cream and one medium popcorn per person (supplied by the Promoter on behalf of Auckland Live) on the evening of 21 September 2019, 7:30pm performance.
• NZ$700 spending money.
• If the Grand Prize winner is ordinarily resident outside of Auckland (proof of address may be required), the prize winner will also recieve:
i. Subject to clause 11, return economy class flights (including all airline and airport taxes) for 4 people (at the prize winner’s election) from the prize winner’s nearest commercial airport to Auckland, departing 21 September 2019 and returning 22 September 2019;
ii. Return private transfers from Auckland Airport to the accommodation facility.
12. The three other prize winners will each win a double pass to School of Rock - The Musical at The Civic (supplied by the Promoter on behalf of Auckland Live) at a showtime of their choosing between Friday 13 September – Sunday 29 September 2019. Subject to ticket availability. Performance date and time must be selected by winner by Friday, 13 September otherwise dates will be selected by Auckland Live.
13. DOMESTIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. Travel is for set date travel as outlined in the prize package. All bookings must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance of departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is not refundable or transferable. In the event the winner is under the age of 18 years, they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. Prizewinner and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
Draw and Winner Notification
14. The prizes will be drawn at random at 12.00pm on Monday, 9th September 2019 by the Promoter at the offices of The Warehouse Limited, which has its registered office at 26 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland.
15. The winners will be notified by phone at the phone number listed on the online entry form associated with the relevant winning entry. Entrants should ensure that their contact details listed are current and correct.
16. Due to promotion time frames and date of the show, if the winner cannot be contacted within one working day of the draw, or is unavailable for the Grand Prize show dates then that winner shall forfeit the Grand Prize and the Promoter will choose to draw another winner, and so on until a winner is contacted and is able to accept the prize.
17. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
19. Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
20. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner including meals, taxes, transport, insurance and any other ancillary costs of any nature.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity. In the event that such proof is not provided by the winner or is not suitable to The Promoter, then that winner shall forfeit their rights to any prizes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry (including the winning entry) which, in the Promoter’s opinion includes objectionable content, profanity or potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements.
23. The Promoter may disqualify any entry or individual (including any prize winner) who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry not in accordance with the terms and conditions, breaches these terms and conditions, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is unlawful, improper, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or Promotion.
24. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any web site, telephone network or lines, computer systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
26. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion.
27. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, damaged, misdirected, late or illegible entries or any entries that for whatever reason, are not received by the Promoter or are incomplete.
28. The winner of any prize agrees to co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including being interviewed, photographed or filmed. The winner permits having their name, image and/or voice appear in connection with the Promotion, the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world.
29. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter needs to collect personal information from entrants in order to conduct the Promotion – without this personal information the Promoter may not be able to provide you with entry into the Promotion. Unless otherwise authorized by you, your personal information will be held by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion and may be shared with partners of the Promoter solely for the purposes of the Promotion. To access or request correction of your personal information please contact Fonterra on 09-374 9000.
31. These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.