Hop in store for your chance to win
There are over 40,000 prizes to be won at The Warehouse stores around the country. Watch this video to see just how easy it is.
How to win
Hop in store
Find one of these
Take it to the
Customer Service desk
Claim your prize
Come back each day
for more chances to win
Find the Red Rabbit Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Wednesday, 26 February 2020 and finishes on Monday, 13 April 2020.
- By participating in this competition, it is deemed that all applicable terms and conditions are accepted.
- Customers win an instant prize by finding the Red Rabbit A4 flyers that stores will scatter throughout the store. Ten Prizes will be won per store, per day.
- Customers must hand in the original Red Rabbit A4 flyer to the customer service desk in order to redeem the prize.
- One prize per Red Rabbit flyer, per customer, per day.
- Total Prize Pool consists of 47,676 prizes (‘over 40,000 thousand instant prizes to be won’):
- 24,308 x Nice 60G Easter Bunnies (valued at $1)
- 14,810 x Waikato Valley 160G Easter Bunnies (valued at $3.50)
- 3,360 x Cadbury 35G Marshmallow Eggs (valued at $1.25)
- 2,640 x Cadbury Caramello Mini Egg Bag 125g (valued at $5)
- 2,465 x Lindt Easter Puzzles
- 93 x Mobile phones (valued at $150 each)
- Winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize (if requested). The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities.
Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who participates, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
Prizes will be randomly allocated by The Warehouse.
Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent of legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.