Hop in store for your chance to win
There are over 20,000 prizes to be won at The Warehouse stores around the country. Watch this video to see just how easy it is.
How to win
Hop in store
Find one of these
Take it to the
Customer Service desk
Claim your prize
Come back each day
for more chances to win
Terms & Conditions
- Customers must hand in the original Red Bunny A4 to redeem the prize.
- One prize per customer, per day. Competition starts Monday 1st of April 2019 and ends Monday 22nd April 2019.
- By participating in this competition it is deemed that all applicable terms and conditions are accepted.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Prizes will be randomly allocated by The Warehouse.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.