YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Gillette Beach Cricket Set Competition
Terms and Conditions of EntryThe prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Wednesday, 6 March 2019 and finishes on Tuesday, 2 April 2019 (“promotional period”). All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 9 April 2019. Prizes will be drawn on 12 April 2019.
2. Enter the draw to win 1 of 90 Gillette Beach Cricket Sets when you purchase any 2 Gillette or Venus Shaving products from a participating The Warehouse store or online.
3. To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
a. Purchase any 2 Gillette or Venus shaving products at any The Warehouse store or online; and
b. Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number.
4. All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the final day of the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw.
5. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique code.
6. Winners will be contacted on no later than 17 April 2019 by email, utilising the email details that are provided on the online entry form.
7. The winners must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt or online order confirmation in order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
8. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Wednesday, 17 April 2019, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on Friday, 26 April 2019 on the same terms as the original draw.
9. Winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
10. Winners agree to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
11. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
12. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
13. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries, entities and Diplomat New Zealand.
14. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
15. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
16. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
17. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
18. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
20. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
22. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
23. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners parent of legal guardian on the winners behalf.
24. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
25. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
26. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. The Warehouse will provide further information to entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from The Warehouse.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.