The Warehouse Game Night Promotion
PLEASE RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins at 12.01 am on Wednesday, 4 th September 2019 and finishes at 11.59pm on Tuesday, 24 th September 2019. Voucher claims must be received by 5pm on Monday, 7 th October 2019.
HOW DOES THIS PROMOTION WORK?
- Spend $25 or more on Hasbro board games at any The Warehouse during the promotional period and receive a McDonald’s® voucher for a Macca’s® $25 Classics ShareBox® .
- If you make a qualifying purchase instore - Write your name, address and phone number on your original The Warehouse till generated receipt and post to: Hasbro Game Night Promotion, PO Box 100940, North Shore, Auckland 0745 (photocopies will not be accepted).
- If you make a qualifying purchase online - You do not need to contact Hasbro to redeem, this will be automatic. Your voucher will be posted to the address provided during your online checkout. If your order is a click & collect from a store, a Hasbro representative will be in contact to confirm your postal address.
- Voucher claims close at 5pm on Monday, 7 th October 2019. Any voucher claims received after this date and time will be considered late and will not be eligible for voucher.
- Within 14 days of the entry close-off date, Hasbro will post a McDonald’s voucher to the address provided to redeem one (1) Macca’s $25 Classics ShareBox (contains 1 x Big Mac®, 1 x Quarter Pounder, 1 x McChicken, 1 x Cheeseburger, 2 medium & 2 x Small Fries, 2 x medium soft drinks, 2 x small soft drinks ).
- One (1) The Warehouse till generated receipt will be created per transaction.
REDEEMING YOUR FREE MCDONALD’S® GIFT CERTIFICATE
- The McDonald’s voucher will be accepted in exchange for one Macca’s $25 Classics ShareBox and is redeemable at any participating McDonald’s Restaurant in New Zealand.
- One Macca’s $25 Classics ShareBox can be redeemed per McDonald’s voucher.
- The McDonald’s voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and it may not be used in conjunction with any other McDonald’s food/promotional offers.
- Please notify crew at Drive-Thru.
- Available after 10:30am.
- Vouchers not redeemable through McDelivery ® .
- One McDonald’s voucher per person per visit.
- McDonald’s vouchers valid to 31 December 2019.
Hasbro Australia Limited and The Warehouse Limited reserve the absolute right to refuse to issue McDonald’s vouchers on claims that they determine are not legitimate or in the spirit of the offer. This includes, but is not limited to, claims where:
- The Warehouse till generated receipt is deemed not to be a genuine original; or
- The person named on the claim form has not legitimately made the minimum required purchase of $25 or more on Hasbro board games from The Warehouse;
- The purchase is not made within the promotional period; or
- The voucher claim is not received before the claim deadline.
- No responsibility will be accepted for postal errors that result in claim forms or McDonald’s vouchers arriving late or going missing. Please print your details clearly on your The Warehouse till generated receipt so that the McDonald’s voucher can be correctly addressed.
- This promotion is open to all NZ residents, including employees of The Warehouse Limited, Hasbro Australia Limited, and McDonald’s Restaurants (New Zealand) Limited. A maximum of 4 (four) McDonald’s vouchers will be sent to any single address. If you are legitimately claiming for more than 4 (four) McDonald’s vouchers, please contact Hasbro toll free on (0508) 828 200 during business hours to discuss your claim.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes, vouchers or any unused portion of a prize which is not used within the specified period, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Warehouse Limited and Hasbro Australia Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Warehouse Limited and Hasbro Australia Limited only supply further information to entrants who request further promotional material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.