#MyWarehouseStyle Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on the first day of every month and finishes on the last day of every month (“promotional period”). All prizes will be drawn within the first week of the following month.
- To enter the competition you must share an image and/or video using the hashtag #MyWarehouseStyle on Instagram during the promotional period(s). Multiple submissions per month are permitted.
- By entering the competition, you will be in with a chance to win 1x $50 The Warehouse gift card each month.
- To enter this competition your Instagram account must be public.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the entry deadline will be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of The Warehouse Ltd.
- The winner will be contacted by the 7th day of the following month by a comment on their winning Instagram photo/video. The winner is expected to make contact with The Warehouse Ltd to arrange delivery of the prize.
- In the event that the winner does not make contact by the 10th day of the month, the prize will be redrawn on the next business day under the same terms as the original draw.
- The winner must agree to their details being published in relation to this competition, including but not limited to their name, username, profile picture, likeness, original caption, biographical information and region.
- The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Use of submissions
- By entering this competition you are granting The Warehouse Ltd and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use the content you submitted in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities. This includes but is not limited to, sharing and publishing the content you submitted on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, television, news media and other printed and online advertising.
- You acknowledge the use of the content you submitted is without compensation or payment.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The prize is courtesy of The Warehouse Ltd.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Ltd, its subsidiaries, associated agencies and entities.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- If minors are depicted in the submission, you acknowledge you are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the submission.
- The submission must not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties – including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trade marks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone or cancel a competition, and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of submissions and to disqualify any submission or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.