TWL Lego Masters USA Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry
You must retain your till receipt as proof of purchase.
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Thursday, 12 March, 2020 and finishes on Sunday 26 April, 2020. All prizes will be drawn on Monday 4 May, 2020.
- Enter the draw to win 1 x major prize of LEGO sets worth $3000 or 6 x weekly prizes of LEGO sets worth $500 per week.
To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
- Spend $30 or more on LEGO products at any The Warehouse store or online; and
- Complete the online entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/competitions/lego-masters, including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number.
- Each completed and valid entry will go into the prize draw.
- All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day the promotional period ends will be entered into the prize draw.
- You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique code.
- One major prize winner will be drawn. The major prize package is valued at up to NZ$3000 worth of LEGO sets
- The major prize winner will be contacted before Friday 29 May, 2020 between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
- Six weekly prizes will be drawn. The weekly prize packages are valued at up to $500 worth of LEGO sets.
- Weekly prize winners will be contacted before the Monday of each week of the promotional period between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
- The winners must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation resulting from a valid purchase made at The Warehouse during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt or online order confirmation in order to be eligible to redeem their prize.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by the required date or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prizes will be redrawn on Monday 1 June, 2020 on the same terms as the original draw.
- Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
- The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
- The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and LEGO. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The prize will be organised and sent by LEGO
- The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
- In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners parent of legal guardian on the winners behalf.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Warehouse will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from The Warehouse.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.