SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents 18 years or older who make a purchase from The Warehouse, except employees of The Warehouse Group Limited (“us”, “we” or ‘our”), our associated companies and any agencies involved in this prize draw, and the immediate families of such employees.
3. The prize draw is run monthly, from the start to the finish of each calendar month.
4. To enter, enter online at https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/feedback or follow the link in your email, and complete the survey. Standard text costs apply to text entry and those charges will be the responsibility of the mobile phone owner.
5. Each completed entry goes in the draw to win one of 10 $100 The Warehouse gift cards. Ten winners will be drawn each month. The winners for each month will be drawn by the end of the following month. The prize winners will be the first 10 valid entries randomly drawn from all eligible entries received.
6. The prize winners will be notified within five days of the draw, using the details given on the entry. The person whose mobile phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant should any dispute arise.
7. If a winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, or does not claim their prize within one week of the draw, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner of the prize will be drawn, on the same terms and conditions as the original draw (except for the draw date). By entering, the prize winner/s agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published by various media.
8. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, negotiable or redeemable for cash.
9. By entering the prize draw you are giving us permission to contact you for the purpose of further feedback.
11. We may, at any time and without prior notice, change the prize offered, the number of prizes offered each month, end the prize draws or change any of these terms and conditions.
12. To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any person associated with the prize draw shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained as a result of participating in this prize draw or using any part of a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. Our decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.