YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Win either a V Drift Trike or a V Longboard
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The Prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Wednesday, 18th April 2018 and finishes at 11.59pm on Tuesday, 29th May 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). All entries must be received by 11.59pm on Tuesday, 5 June 2018 (“Entry Deadline”).
2. To enter the promotion simply purchase any 2 of the following V multipacks: V 10 x 200ml Green, V 10 x 200ml Sugar Free, V 10 x 200ml Blue, V Green 6 x 355ml, V Green 4 x 300m (Promotional Product) during the Promotional Period from any participating The Warehouse store (excluding online stores), and complete the entry form at www.thewarehouse.co.nz/competitions, including entering your name, phone number, store purchased from and the unique alphanumeric code/DK number from your the Warehouse till receipt.
3. All completed and valid entries received by 11.59pm on the Entry Deadline will be entered into the Prize draw for the Store from which the purchase was made.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry uses a new unique code.
5. There is one prize to be won per participating The Warehouse store. V Drift Trikes will be won by purchasers/entrants at the following stores: New Lynn, Pukekohe, Newmarket, Pakuranga, Albany, Sylvia Park, Westgate, Airport, Glenfield and Manukau. V Longboards will be won by purchasers/entrants in all other The Warehouse stores.
6. Winners will be determined by a random draw, which will take place on Friday, 8th June 2018. The winners will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from eligible entries submitted for each store. Winners will be contacted on Monday ,11th June 2018 between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details that are provided on the online entry form.
7. In order to be eligible to redeem their Prize, each winner must be able to validate the unique code that they entered from their The Warehouse till receipt resulting from a purchase made at The Warehouse during the promotional period. They must do this by presenting their valid winning till receipt to The Warehouse within 5 working days of being contacted and informed that they have won the Prize.
8. In the event that a Prize winner is not able to be contacted by Friday, 22nd June 2018, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the Prize will be redrawn on Friday, 29th June 2018 on the same terms as the original draw.
9. All entrants agree to give their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their Prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
10. The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
11. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
12. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
13. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of either Frucor Suntory New Zealand Limited, The Warehouse Group Limited and/or their subsidiaries and entities.
14. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
15. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice. All entries become the property of The Warehouse.
16. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
17. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value.
19. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the Prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
21. Winners will be randomly selected by The Warehouse.
22. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the Prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent of legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
23. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
24. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
25. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or Prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
26. Only entrants who request receipt of further promotional material will receive further correspondence. The Warehouse collects and hold personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Prize. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and request correction of any such personal information.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand. The Promoter is Frucor Suntory New Zealand Limited.