Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on Wednesday 22nd May, 2019 and finishes on Tuesday 11th June, 2019. All prizes will be drawn on 14th June, 2019.
2. Customer must be a current Mastercard Holder and hold a valid Mastercard issued in New Zealand.
3. Enter the draw to win a Double package (2 Tickets) to a 5 Day Rugby World Cup Priceless Experience Package for Semi-Final game on the 26th October in Japan at Rugby World Cup 2019 when you make a purchase of at least $50 in a single transaction in a participating The Warehouse store and pay for the purchase with Mastercard.
4. If the purchase includes a product defined as a Technology product, you will receive a second entry into the competition.
5. Refunded purchases are not eligible.
6. Transactions on debit Mastercards must be conducted online or contactless to be eligible
7. To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
a. Spend $50 in one single transaction at any The Warehouse store or online;
b. Pay for the transaction with a valid Mastercard
8. Each completed and valid entry will automatically go into the prize draw.
9. All completed and valid entries received by midnight on the day of the Entry Deadline will be entered into the prize draw.
10. One prize winner will be drawn. The prize package is valued at up to $23,000 NZD and includes: a. Luxury transfers to/from airport to hotel (both ways), and transfers to/from the hotel to the stadium (both ways) are included.
b. Four nights hotel accommodation in ANA Intercontinental, including breakfast. The room is a twin room for double occupancy
c. Two Category A tickets to a Rugby World Cup Semi Final match
d. The winner will be notified in person, by email or telephone that they have won a prize by 30th June 2019 by their issuing bank. They will be asked to contact The Warehouse for confirmation of the details of the Prize.
11. Full Itinerary is as follows:
Arrive in host city
Luxury transfer to host hotel
Check into hotel for four-night accommodation
Breakfast at hotel
Day at leisure to explore host city
Dinner at world renownd restaurant
DAY 3 Breakfast at hotel
Luxury transfer to stadium
Pre-match Mastercard Hospitality*
Cat A tickets to a Rugby World Cup Match (x2)
Luxury transfer to hotel
Breakfast at hotel
Full day tour of host city
Breakfast at hotel
Luxury transfer to airport/train
Depart host city
12. Winners will be contacted by 30th June 2019 by their issuing bank between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
13. The Warehouse will validate the transaction and will advise Mastercard of the winning transaction details in order for the winner to redeem their prize.
14. The winner has 14 days to respond to the notification from the issuing bank that they have won the Prize, after which time The Warehouse and Mastercard have the discretion to redraw and award the Prize to another winner chosen at random from all valid entries submitted during the Promotion Period.
15. Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
16. The winner must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.thewarehouse.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by The Warehouse, and to any publicity The Warehouse requires as part of receiving their prize. The winner agrees to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
17. The winner agrees to grant The Warehouse a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
18. Prizes are courtesy of The Warehouse in conjunction with Mastercard.
19. The Warehouse is the Promoter (“the Promoter”).
20. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
21. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Mastercard.
22. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
23. The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
24. The prize must be taken at the dates specified by the promoter. The game will be held on the 26th of October. The winner will need to be in Tokyo on the 24th of October.
25. The winners and their travelling companions must have valid passports at the time of travel in order to redeem the prize.
26. Flights and accommodation will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Flights are based on 2 adults economy fares from Auckland, Wellington, or Christchurch to Tokyo. Four nights hotel accommodation in ANA Intercontinental, including breakfast. The room is a twin room for double occupancy
27. Travel within the prize destination, additional meals and drinks (including alcohol), additional charges for participants above the age considered a child concession, taxes, in-room charges, international phone calls, internet access, valid passports, visas, transport to and from the departure point, additional transfers, insurance and all other ancillary costs which are not stated as part of the prize are not included in the prize and are the responsibility of the winner
28. It is a condition of accepting any prize with a travel element that all components of the prize be taken during the trip, that all persons taking the trip depart from and return at the same time to the same location, unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter, and that all persons taking the trip sign a waiver of liability and an indemnity in the form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
29. If for any reason the winner or their chosen travel companion(s) cannot use any part of the prize package then that part will be forfeited without substitution or compensation.
30. The winner and the travelling companions must obtain travel insurance at their cost for the duration of the trip and, if required, provide evidence of such insurance to the Promoter prior to departure.
31. The winner will be solely responsible for his/her travel companion(s), including ensuring that they understand and adhere to all relevant terms and conditions of this Promotion.
32. The Warehouse may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. The Warehouse will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
33. The Warehouse’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
35. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
36. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter, that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
37. In the event that any prize item is unavailable for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
38. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
39. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners parent of legal guardian on the winners behalf.
40. The Warehouse reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
41. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
42. The Warehouse and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
43. The Warehouse will destroy all entries once all prizes have been claimed, with the exception of information provided by entrants who request receipt of further promotional material from The Warehouse.
44. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
45. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickettc-e/ or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited (“RWCL”) from time to time), the tournament organiser (Japan Rugby 2019, “JR2019”) and all applicable venue owner or operator rules and regulations to access Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or JR2019 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
46. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
47. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or JR2019 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspect breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or JR2019 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
48. This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of RWCL. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in staging of Rugby World Cup 2019 (including JR2019) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.