YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
Terms and Conditions of Promotion
How to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Friday, 30 October 2020 00:01am and finishes on Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021 11:59pm.
- Spend $100 or more at The Warehouse and qualify for an additional 2 months of Disney+ subscription free when you purchase an annual Disney+ subscription.
To be eligible for the promotion you must, during the promotional period:
- Spend $100 or more at any The Warehouse store or online during the promotional period; and
- Complete the online form at https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/disney-plus , including entering your name, phone number, and the unique alphanumeric code/DK Number from your The Warehouse till receipt or Online Order Confirmation number
- Be a new Disney+ subscriber.
- Having met the above criteria, an email with the Disney+ unique link will be sent within 24 hours of purchase to claim the extra 2 months free on purchase of a 12-month Disney+ subscription. For clarity, you will receive 14 months’ subscription for the cost of a 12-month subscription. Offer may be used once only per new Disney+ subscription. One link only per transaction.
- In order to redeem offer, after clicking the unique link, the holder must create a new Disney+ account with a valid e-mail address and accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Subscriber Agreement is available at: www.disneyplus.com
- Credit/debit card is required on creation of Disney+ account. Lay-buy, gift cards and epay are excluded as forms of payment. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions.
The unique link can be retrieved from https://www.thewarehouse.co.nz/c/disney-plus until 28th of February 2021. The unique link is for one-time use only and must be redeemed by no later than 11.59pm on 31st December 2021 or it will thereafter expire.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Annual Disney+ subscription will automatically renew at the end of the 14 months and credit/debit card will automatically be charged at the then current annual rate in the 15th month.
- Subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time before the end of their 14 months, and not be charged for the next billing period.
- Subscription to Disney+ requires a compatible device and internet connection. When streaming in New Zealand on mobile devices or download via 3G/4G/5G, data charges and terms may apply. To find out what devices and platforms are supported see the Disney+ Help Centre located at: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=1fd9d9abdb3048900a2af56e0f9619e1 for a full list. Subscribers (or any permitted recipient of the link) are responsible for all access, data and other costs associated with internet and mobile usage in accessing and using the Disney+ streaming service.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand. To create a Disney + account, subscribers must be aged 18 years or over.
- The Warehouse reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the promotion and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The offer is not refundable or redeemable for cash or any other goods or services and cannot be sold or transferred, or exchanged or credited towards purchase of other subscriptions, and will not be honoured if obtained from any third party. The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any variation in subscription value.
- This offer may be gifted to family or friends but not is sellable.
- The Warehouse accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the offer for 2 bonus months of a Disney+ subscription with your annual subscription.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this promotion either in store or online are indicative only.
- The Warehouse is the promoter of this promotion. To avoid doubt, “Disney+” means the subscription video-on-demand streaming service operated and distributed in Australia by Disney and its related entities, and “Disney” refers to The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 30 054 610 025).
- The Warehouse, The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd and its affiliates, and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any customer in connection with any product purchased for this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.