Heater Buying Guide
Home Heating Solutions
Our home heating solutions come in a range of options to reflect the needs of Kiwi homes. From personal warmth to the largest room sizes, we have a range of styles and heat outputs to suit your needs, all at low prices every day.
Great for convenient personal warmth - under your desk or in your bedroom. Fan heaters feature variable temperature functions and safety tip switches.
Convector heaters operate similarly to oil heaters – heating up the room as opposed to the things in it, for long periods of time. Thermal protection ensures warmth for your family in a safe manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clean the unit with soft cloth moistened with mild soap solution.
- NEVER use abrasive or flammable solvents to clean the unit.
- After cleaning, be sure to completely dry the unit with cloth or towel.
- Store Heater in cool, dry location.
- It is recommended that you store the unit in its original carton.
- Over time, dust may accumulate on the front grill. This can be removed by wiping the unit with damp cloth. We do not recommend opening heaters to clean them as it can void the warranty as well as cause safety hazard if it is not disassembled or reassembled properly.