Is Halloween your favourite time of year? From pumpkin carving to costume making and decorating, there’s just something so spooktacular about October 31st and the lead up to it!
Whether you’re preparing your place for neighbourhood trick or treaters, your own kids’ costumes or hosting a kids Halloween party, we’re your one-stop Halloween shop!
Tricks & Treats for your Halloween Party
- Add delicious snacks to portable containers, so guests can walk around the party with their snacks, or even take snacks home!
- Coat the edge of drinking glasses using corn syrup dyed with red food colouring. Turn the glass upside down and let the "blood" drip down.
- Organise a craft area – paint a pumpkin or decorate sugar cookies cut out in the spooky Halloween shapes. Serve Halloween themed treats!
- Cut sandwiches into the Halloween themed shapes using cookie cutters. Use lollies and icing to add spooky faces to fruit and vegetables!
- A spooky and healthy treat! Add fake bugs to any flower arrangements you have on display