How To Make Dalgona Coffee
Switch up your morning coffee with this viral hack that's trending all around the world.
2 tablespoons instant coffee
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons boiling water
a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
1 cup of milk
1. Add the coffee, sugar, cinnamon (optional) and boiling water into a bowl. Whisk the ingredients together for around 2-4 minutes until fluffy.
2. Scrape down the sides and whip any bits that were missed
3. Taste and add more sugar if needed (note – the coffee taste will be strong, but will be diluted by the milk).
4. Add a cup of milk to a glass and then spoon the whipped coffee on top. If you want iced coffee, add a few ice cubes to the glass before adding the milk.
5. Using a spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl the coffee mixture into the milk.
6. Take a few snaps to post on social & enjoy! Photo Credit: Jeff Siepman