Road Trip Essentials: The Great Kiwi Getaway
Summer and road trips are the perfect match! They are compatible in every way just like bread is to spread, and The Warehouse is to bargains!
Why to Road Trips?
Not that you need convincing but scientists have proven that extended driving excursions is the secret to keeping youthful (well not really but wouldn't that be awesome)
- - Go beyond the beaten track and discover awesome hidden treasures!
- - No need to stress about how much your luggage weighs - fill your car to the brim ;)
- - Each town has a unique story to tell. Why not stop off, have lunch, and explore smaller townships along the way.
- - Don't like long drives? Keep your sanity with the obligitory car game and/or sing-a-longs to pass the time.
- Note: Singing loud is compulsory, singing in tune isn't.
- - Everyone becomes a full-time DJ. Compile your ultimate playlist and let the beats play.
- - Yarns-a-plenty :) Road trips create memories to last a life time! You’re bound to have some stories to tell at the end of it all.
Right, onto our must-haves!
Catchy tunes for the car ride can boost the positive vibes, keeping things fun and exciting! They can prompt a sing-along and keep the driver from getting sleepy.
Electronics: A car charger. Arguably one of the most important items. CD’s aren’t your thing? Be in control of your tunes with the help of an AUX cable! It’s easy to use and allows you to mix and match your own music. Perfect for amateur DJ’s, filling in any awkward silences, and not just the guy who called shotgun (make sure to grab a longer AUX cable to ensure all passengers can share it around and plug into their music)
Back packs help you stay super organised in the chaos that often comes with road tripping. They are a must for unplanned activities like roadside walks or popping by and going down the luge. However, if you’re not too into being spontaneous they are also great for holding all your smaller essentials in one place.