Armani Exchange Men's Watch AX1825
This 46mm watch features a black dial with gold-tone stick indices, three-hand movement and two-tone stainless steel bracelet with black silicone wrapped centre links.
One of the most iconic names in fashion history, Giorgio Armani launched Armani Exchange in 1991 as a youthful, sportier sub-label of his eponymous brand. Inspired by the laid-back street style Armani observed in his favourite cities – Milan, New York, London and Tokyo – the collection reimagines everyday staples across a range of clothing and accessories. Master low-key dressing from head to toe with its bags, watches, jersey and denim.
Features & Benefits
- Quartz analogue movement with 3 hands date function
- Gold tone Stainless steel 46mm case
- Black dial
- Black and Gold 2 tones Stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistance: 10 atm /100m
- Clasp: 2 Pusher Foldover Clasp