Armani Exchange Women's Watch AX5537
Polished rose gold-tone indices and a rose-gold tone topring accent the silver sunray dial of this sleek Armani Exchange ladies' watch, finished with a polished silver-tone mesh bracelet.
One of the most iconic names in fashion history, Giorgio Armani launched Armani Exchange in 1991 as a youthful, sportier sub-label of his eponymous brand. Inspired by the laid-back street style Armani observed in his favourite cities – Milan, New York, London and Tokyo – the collection reimagines everyday staples across a range of clothing and accessories. Master low-key dressing from head to toe with its bags, watches, jersey and denim.
Features & Benefits
- Movement: Quartz three hands
- Case: Stainless steel 36mm
- Dial: Silver sunray with rose gold-tone indices
- Band: Stainless Steel Mesh
- Water resistance: 5ATM / 50 metres
- Clasp: Fold over with Safety Release