Poor fuel quality, heat and tough driving conditions can all lead to sludge formation that potentially shortens engine life. Sludge is a sticky deposit that builds up in an engine’s vital oil-ways and it can prevent oil from protecting the engine.
Castrol GTX ULTRACLEAN synthetic engine oil technology has superior performance. Its unique Double Action formula cleans away old sludge, and protects against new sludge formation, giving you more control over today´s challenging conditions.
Find out what Castrol oil is right for your car. Visit: www.checkyouroil.co.nz or text your licence plate to 3637 to receive a recommendation*.
Standard text costs apply. Recommendations are for passenger cars only. *Not all vehicles will have a recommendation, please phone Castrol Technical Helpline on 0800 10 40 60 for any queries (Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm)
Features & Benefits
- API SN/CF
- ACEA A3/B3
- Provides 50% superior sludge protection compared to tough industry standards*
- Advanced protection against viscosity loss and thermal breakdown
- Superior protection against high temperature deposits
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that help extend the life of your engine
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product