Further, up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops, oil drains off critical engine parts, however Castrol MAGNATEC's Intelligent Molecules don't. They cling to the engine like a magnet, providing an extra layer of protection.
Find out what Castrol oil is right for your car. Visit: Check Your Oilor text your licence plate to 3637 to receive a recommendation*.
Standard text costs apply. Recommendations are for passenger cars only. *Not all vehicles will have a recommendation, please phone Castrol Technical Helpline on 0800 10 40 60 for any queries (Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm)
Features & Benefits
- API SN
- ILSAC GF-5
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down.
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start-up and beyond.
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear.
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications.
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product