This book has been designed in conjunction with Sheena Cameron who is well known throughout New Zealand for her work in literacy. The book includes the following useful tools to assist children with their reading:
- WHAT DO GOOD READERS DO?
MY READING STRATEGY TOOLBOX
USEFUL GRAPHIC ORGANISERS
Sheena Cameron is an experienced classroom teacher who has taught in New Zealand, England and the United States, teaching at primary, intermediate and tertiary levels. Currently facilitates workshops for Auckland and Otago Universities. She co-ordinates and facilitates the Beginning Teacher Programme at Kohia Education Centre. Sheena is the author of ‘The Reading Activity Handbook’ (2004), ‘The Display and Publishing Handbook’ (2006) and ‘Teaching Reading Comprehension Strategies’ (2009).
By buying this NZ made product you are supporting the growth and use of farmed trees.
This product has been made with recycled materials to make what we take go that little bit further.
Features & Benefits
- 64 Pages of top quality white 80gsm paper
- Laminated cover - does not need to be covered, thus saving time and money.
- Big book size: 240mm x 340mm.
- Lined content pages (8mm)
- Made up of general work pages
- The inside cover and the back cover of this book has lots of handy information too!
- Support NZ Made and Eco Friendly
- Designed in conjunction with Sheena Cameron - author and literacy expert
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product