Item No: 630509966462
Sometimes you have to lie to get to the truth in the Cluedo Liars Edition board game in which players use Investigation cards (there are 6 Lie cards and 6 Truth cards) to help them figure out who killed Dr. Black in the mansion. Players pick a card and read it out loud, trying to play it cool and convince other players that they're telling the truth …even if they're not. If a player suspects they're lying they can call that player out by hitting the Liar Button. Were they caught lying or were they telling the truth? Either way, an Evidence card is revealed and players move one step closer to cracking the case. When a player is ready to make an accusation, they secretly look at the cards placed inside the case file envelope to reveal Who, What, and Where. A correct accusation wins the game!
Features & Benefits
- LIE YOUR WAY TO THE TRUTH: Sometimes honesty is not the best policy…at least in this edition of the
- THE LIAR BUTTON: Pick an Investigation card and read the action out loud. Whether it's a Truth card
- WHO, WHAT, WHERE: In this twist on the classic mystery board game, players try to solve the murder o
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Remember playing the classic Cluedo game when you were a kid? Take out the Cluedo L
- Ages 8 and up
- For 2-6 players.
- Requires 2x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries. (Demo Battery Included)
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product