Daewoo Air Conditioning Unit/Heatpump 5.0KW Cooling & 5.2KW Heating
Spend & Save. $1 Off Every $10 Spent (Up to a Maximum of $1,000 Spent)
$1 Off Every $10 Spent (Up to a Maximum of $1,000 Spent). Online Only. Excludes Gift Cards, Top-Up Cards, Gaming Cards, Gaming Consoles, Apple Products, LEGO, TVs, Red Dead Redemption 2, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, Daewoo Whiteware Already on Promotion & Schooltex. Deal automatically applies in cart. Ends 11:59pm 13th November 2018.
Offer Ends: 13/11/2018
Offer Ends: 13/11/2018
Are you looking to make this purchase? Call our experts over the phone to get information that is catered to your homes environment and quotes for installation from qualified installers local to your area. 0800 004 372
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Patent Technology ideal for New Zealand operating conditions including areas with variable temperatures or coastal climates
- Indoor Unit: Photocatalyst net with Titanium Dioxide Nano Coating to reduce bacteria & odour for improved air quality
- Outdoor Unit: Fins have a Titanium Dioxide Nano Coating to reduce corrosion plus improve the defrosting function. Cleaner functioning fins provide improved performance over time
What best suits my needs?
Split system air conditioners come in a wide variety of sizes and are often measured in terms of their power (kW or HP). The type of system that you would need is primarily dependent on the area you are trying to cool or heat. A smaller room like a bedroom would only require a 2.5kW unit whereas a large family room (30-40sqm) would need a system between 5.0-8.0kW to effectively cool or heat the room. There are also many other factors to take into consideration when choosing a system, including ceiling heights, the amount of windows surrounding the room, the building materials, the location of the room (ie. north facing / south facing) etc. It is always advisable to have an expert technician provide you with the right advice when choosing your next split system.
What qualifications are required to install a split system?
To comply with the legal requirements for installations of Split System Services in Australia and New Zealand, and to ensure that your warranty remains in-tact, your Daewoo A/C unit must be installed by a licensed installer with the required electrical, plumbing and refridgeration qualifications. An electrical code of compliance is required to be issued on completion.
- The price listed on the website is for the Daewoo unit ONLY. Additional costs associated with the installation will be discussed between you (the customer) and Install Ezi (installation provider)
- Oversized delivery will be charged
- Customer information will be shared between Install Ezi and The Warehouse Limited
Features & Benefits
- Modern and stylish 'pure' white wall mount design and outdoor unit
- 5.2kW Heating/ 5kW Cooling
- 5 function LED display (Indoor unit)
- 11 function remote control
- Timer mode - set your daily On and Off times
- Sleep function - set the unit to turn off after a period of time
- Fan Swing function for optimum air flow
- Multiple Fan settings - High/Med/Low/Quiet/Auto
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Dimensions: Indoor Unit 1033x202x313mm. Outdoor Unit: 780x605x290mm