Ford Ranger Ride On 12v Battery Operated Car Black
Your little one will be ready to hit the streets with the new Ford Ranger 4x4, replicated just like the real thing!
Licensed by Ford, this Ranger has 2 modes of control: Manual control gives children the ability to drive it like a real car, and remote control so that parents can override the controls and direct the car instead.
Suitable for ages 36 - 96 months.
Maximum Weight: 35kg
Features & Benefits
- 12v Battery Operated.
- 3.5mm/USB/SD card ports plus a working radio.
- Opening tailgate, door and hood.
- Two seats with safety belts.
- Four wheel suspension.
- Working LED headlights and spotlights.
- Realistic sound effects.
- Reach a speed of 5 km/hr.
- Start the "engine" with the key.
- Maximum Weight: 35kg
- bright sirens and lights
- battery lasts for half an hour
So far we have driven it over grass and hills,but not steep ones. It can handle stoney paths and driveway gutters. I'm happy with this car.
6 months ago
We got it for my small 10y and she fits in fine.
Taken it around a large block and still had battery left.
Yes we made a few modes 😊😊😊