Item No: 5702016368321
Construct a LEGO® brick model of one of the world’s most famous city squares. Located in the heart of London, Trafalgar Square was named in honor of Lord Horatio Nelson after his victory over Napoleon’s navy in the 1805 Battle of Trafalgar. It has since become a popular tourist attraction and preferred location for political and community gatherings. This detailed LEGO interpretation depicts the National Gallery with its iconic dome and columned facade, Nelson's Column flanked by 4 lions, the square’s famous fountains and its 4 sculpture plinths. Remove the sections at the rear of the National Gallery structure to access a detailed interior including a brick-built statue and paintings. Tree-lined borders, ornate lampposts and sections of road complete with 2 London buses and 2 black cabs complete this model, capturing the essence of the magnificent landmark and one of the world's most dynamic cities.
Features & Benefits
- • LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world London landmark, Trafalgar Square.
- • Features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column flanked by 4 lions, 2 fountains, 4 sculpture plinths, 10 tr
- • The included booklet contains information about the architecture and history of each structure, as well as histo
- • Includes a decorative Trafalgar Square nameplate.
- • Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Piece Count 1197
- Age Range 12+
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product