LEGO Elves Breakout from the Goblin King's Fortress 41188
Be careful, the Goblin King is holding Sophie Jones captive in his fortress! He’s waiting for Emily Jones to try and rescue her, so he can steal her amulet and use it to open his portal to the human world! Toss Emily’s grappling hook onto the upper level of the fortress and help sneak her past the goblin guarding the drawbridge. Can Emily release Sophie from the cage hanging over the traps and stop the Goblin King? Only you can decide…
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: the Goblin King, Emily Jones and Sophie Jones, plus Tufflin the Goblin and shadow raven figures.
- Features a 2-level fortress with a tower, rotating throne, dangling cage, opening portal, lowering drawbridge, carnivorous plant traps that can be closed, firing catapult and a magic book that opens.
- Also includes Emily Jones' raft with moving rudder and a grappling hook with ‘rope'.
- Move the rudder on the raft and help guide Emily Jones to the fortress.
- Toss the grappling hook onto the upper level of the fortress and climb up to face the Goblin King.
- Hang up the good and evil amulets and then push open the portal.
- Turn the knob to lower the drawbridge and enter the fortress.
- Weapons include Emily Jones' sword and Tufflin's spear and shield.
- Accessory elements include the Goblin King's staff, 2 amulets, dark magic potion, 2 evil seeds, chicken leg, cup, healing potion and a cape for the Goblin King.
- Other mischievous goblin figures can be collected in selected LEGO® Elves sets