Living & Co Whistler Tallboy 4 Drawer White
Living & Co brings you our Everyday Classic style furniture to enhance your home.
Our Whistler bedroom range boasts a modern minimalist style with its clean lines and stunning look. The white finish, brings a classic feel that goes well with lighting, fitting perfectly into the ambience of any room.
Crafted in a sturdy particleboard material, this solid piece adds attractive storage to your bedroom. Its ample sleek drawers are set on smooth metal drawer runners, so you can easily access your items.
Please view the rest of our Whistler bedroom range, so you can choose to combine this attractive piece with other matching items.
- 4 Drawer Tallboy
- Particleboard/MDF with UV paint finish
- Modern minimalist style
- Sleek drawers with bevelled edge for handling
- Smooth ball bearing drawer runners for easy opening
- Part of the Whistler range
- Assembly required
Warning! Tipping Hazards - Serious or fatal crushing injuries can occur from furniture tip-over. Use of tip-over restraints may only reduce but not eliminate the risk of tip-over.
To help prevent tip-over:
- Place heaviest items in the bottom drawers.
- Unless specifically designed to accommodate, do not set TVs or other heavy objects on top of this product.
- Never allow children to climb or hang on drawers, doors or shelves.
- Never open more than one drawer at a time.
Features & Benefits
- Dimensions: 80W x 40D x 99.5H cm
- 15kg max weight across whole top
- 5kg max weight across each drawer
- 2 year warranty
- Assembly required
- Everyday Classic style
As per instructions with 2 of us, took half an hour to assemble. I'm not sure why others are complaining about the assembly time thats all on you. I'm buying another 2 sets so all my children have a set each 😍
ASSEMBLY TIME: The instructions say "30 Minutes". The reality is closer to 2-3 hours for 1 person WITH an electric screwdriver. Longer without/by hand, using a manual screwdriver.
I've put together plenty of flat-pack pieces over the years and am pretty intuitive and logical. So I'm not slow. The instructions on some pages were so vague I had to study the images for a long time and even then it felt like guess-work, due to a lack of clarity from the pictures - the are no words.
Overall it's a good product and worth the money. Just be prepared for it to take a long timer to put together.
6 months ago