""CHEEP-CHEEP! PECK-PECK! One day there is a crack, and cheeping from the smallest egg, the one way at the back."" Meet MARVELLOUS MARVIN, the newest member of the family, for fun on the farm. A debut children's book inspired by true family and farm adventures, by best-selling author and celebrity cook Nadia Lim. Includes family photos, egg-citing farm and food facts and a collectable Nadia Lim fluffy pancakes recipe.
Nadia Lim is a celebrity cook, entrepreneur, food writer and television personality. Since winning New Zealand's MasterChef in 2011 she has published 10 cookbooks in as many years. This is her first children's book. Nadia lives on a farm with her husband and two sons in Central Otago.
Features & Benefits
- Place of Publisher: Auckland
- Format Type: Paperback / softback
- Theme Name: Picture storybooks
- Publisher Name: Scholastic New Zealand Limited
- Country of Publisher: New Zealand
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product