McGregor's Bunching White Spring Onion Vegetable Seeds
Leaves and stems can both be used in salads and as a garnish. So handy to have and so easy to grow. Relatively pest and disease free
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period 14 - 21 days.
- Where to sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Leaves and stems can both be used in salads and garnishings. When large enough thin to 2 - 3 cm apart thinnings
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 70 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly l cm deep in rows 30cm apart.