McGregor's Butter Crunch Lettuce Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Slow to bolt. Small tightly bunched lettuces reach 15cm across. Make successive sowings for a continuous supply
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 65 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds thinly in rows 35cm apart and cover to a depth of 5mm.