McGregor's Californian Poppy Mixed Flower Seeds
This packet contains approx: 250 seeds.
Sow in Spring - Summer
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed or tray evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 7-14 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow.
- Seed Type: Flower
- General: From sowing to flowering 10 weeks. Summer - Autumn
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun - part shade.
- How to Sow: Place seeds 25cm apart and cover to a depth of 0.5cm.
- Height &Spread: Height 30cm. Spread 20cm. Single bell-like flowers in a wide range of brilliant colours. Flowers for man