Item No: 9414061055557
Fantastic crops of tender beans, virtually stringless. Dwarf French Bean pods are deep green and great for freezing. Pods are slightly flattened in shape. Terrific yields and easy to grow
This packet contains approx: 60
When: Sow spring - early summer.
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick regularly when pods are young to obtain over 6 weeks of continual cropping.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 55 days. A pod is ready if it snaps easily when bent
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 10cm apart, 2cm deep in rows 60cm apart
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product