McGregor's Greencrop French Dwarf Beans Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period.
- Where to Sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed.
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick regularly when pods are young to obtain over 6 weeks of continual cropping.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a sheltered, well drained site in full sun
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 55 days. A pod is ready if it snaps easily when bent
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 10cm apart, 2cm deep in rows 60cm apart