McGregor's Greenfeast Peas Vegetable Seeds
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period 7 - 14 days
- Where to sow: Direct where to grow in a well prepared seedbed. Now: Place seed 6 - 8cm apart over shallow rows with 60 -
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Pick peas often and just prior to maturity while plump and tender. No need to stake support this variety.
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 65 days.
- How to Sow: Place seed 6 - 8cm apart over shallow rows with 60 - 80cm between rows