McGregor's Hollow Crown Parsnip Vegetable Seeds
An old, but dependable variety. Strong tops make harvesting easier. Long white roots
Features & Benefits
- Product Care: Keep seedbed evenly moist during germination period. Germination period is between 14-21 days.
- Where to Sow: Into trays for subsequent transplanting or after frosts, sow direct where to grow
- Seed Type: Vegetable
- General: Does best in heavily manured well worked site. Lift when bulbs are firm and tops tend to fall over. Only store
- Seed Placement: Full Sun
- Where to Grow: In a well drained site in full sun.
- Vegetable Maturity Date: This variety matures in 200 days.
- How to Sow: Sow seeds 1cm apart, 1cm deep in rows 30cm apart.